Thursday, November 3

we're gonna live, we're gonna live, we're gonna live at last

i can't believe this year is almost over. it's been a doozy, but there's still more left to it. the Lord has been faithful to the word i was given in january-- i have been propelled further and faster than i ever thought possible but you know what? it's not. over. yet. i want more! i want to be brought further don't want these last two months to pass by in vain. i just want to know You, Lord! i want solid foods, i want to stretch my legs and run the race well. my spirit feels like those twitch muscles just waiting to jump into action. be Thou my vision, Lord!

i want to be brave. i've just realized how many dreams i have given up on throughout my life. i'm listening to a teaching by steve long about dreaming with God. he goes on to talk about how he's challenged his church to write down 100 dreams, and i don't know if i even have a dozen. how sad is that? how small is my faith? i'm sick of this! i'm sick of every time life gets complicated allowing myself to wallow in doubt and pity, giving up on my dreams and forgetting the things i've been promised. i'm not going to stand for it any more! i'm going to claim what's rightfully mine, what's already been bought and paid for! i will run this race and i will not stop. i will hold on and not let go. i will plant my feet on this Rock and i'm not moving.

i'm mad at hell and i'm not going to take it anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment